I need an E-MAIL SERVER set-up on Amazon EC2 that will send outgoing e-mail via a third-party SMTP server, as well as receive e-mail that can be collected via IMAP.
This is what I need you to do:
1. Starting with a blank Amazon EC2 image (64 bit CentOS - Amazon standard), install Postfix, Dovecot IMAP and configure so that e-mail authentication is done via MySQL.
2. Retrieving e-mail should be done through *IMAP only*, and SSL encrypted.
3. Setup outgoing via SMTP
4. Install Postfixadmin (or equivalent) so that I can easily add new domains, virtual mail boxes, forwarding e-mails and vacation autoresponders through a web interface.
5. Install Squirrelmail, so that e-mail can be read online easily.
6. Explain how to migrate email from google g suite account to this.
** I'm looking for a highly skilled system admin only -- you must know what you're doing! **
I'll provide you with a blank EC2 image and private key to access the server via SSH.
Job must be completed within 48 hours on accepting the bid.
Skills: Amazon Web Services, Linux, MySQL, System Admin
13 freelancers are bidding on average $127 for this job
Hi, I have been working all the required services over the last several years on the fly. I think it will be a great opportunity to do this for you. Hope to start working within the said timeline. Thanks
I'm well expertise(3years experience in email server administration) in setting up mail server with Postfix, Dovecot IMAP, MySQL , with all spam filters. I can assure 98% spam free email server.