PLEASE ONLY QUOTE IF YOU CAN START STRAIGHT AWAY - NEEDED TODAY
We have a Woocommerce website all built and working fully, we have purchased the WPML suite of plugins [login to view URL] and woocommerce extensions, the setup we need is
1. Please can we add the multilingual model so we can effectively display the prices in either AED and Euros, as further detailed below.
2. When a user goes to our website it should display a prompt box for the user to select their country before continuing to the website. The countries listed in the prompt box should be as follows:
· United Arab Emirates
· United Kingdom
3. The prompt box should also display the message “If your country is not shown please contact us at (email to be supplied)”
4. When the user selects one of the following countries they should be directed to a version of the website which will display the products in Euros.
5. When the user selects United Arab Emirates they should be directed to a version of the website which will display the products in AED.
6. When the user selects United Kingdom they should be redirected to (web address will be supplied) Whilst the user is being redirected can a message come up to say that “You will be redirected to our UK healthcare partner for the supply of an At-home Testing Kit in the UK”
Just need someone with experience on setting these things up, sure someone with prior knowledge can jump on this for us
54 freelancers are bidding on average $175 for this job
Hi I am expert in wordpres and in wpml I used it and translated many sites I will add new features with countries for you and your woocommerce will have currency prices related to country as you said
Dear Hiring manager, I read the job post and I would love to offer my expert skills to make it done. I have great experience in multilingual woocommerce and wordpress. I am ready to start right now.
Hi, I have several years experience in Wordpress WMPL plugins, also custom plugins and themes development. I'm pretty sure I can do this well. Looking forward to working with you. Ready to start. Thanks. Frank