We want to create three instances (in total) of our current website, [url removed, login to view], for each of our three stock locations. Each location serves a different market and has a more or less different identity. Each location also has their own stock management, independent of the other stock locations.
We believe that creating a multisite network in combination with the “Woocommerce Multistore” plugin (or a comparable alternative) comes nearest to what we have in mind.
[url removed, login to view]
- Easy distribution of site improvements (design and functionality, e.g. plugins) among the websites in the network.
- Easy distribution of content, in terms of posts/pages and products (multistore plugin) through the network.
- Easy inventory control (stock information and stock changes) in one place.
- Each site comes with it own product database and hence its own stock management. As an example: We can have a different POS for each website in the network.
- In its nature the multisite network is set up as subdomains of - in our case - example.de. Through domain mapping we will be able to make [url removed, login to view] look like [url removed, login to view]
Additional instances/sites to be created within the multisite network:
1.) [url removed, login to view]
Same size, and largely the same content as example.de. As far as your installation is concerned, this site is a duplicate of [url removed, login to view]
2.) [url removed, login to view]
Basically just a separate product database with just POS functionality (no front-end). Max: 200 products.
57 freelancers are bidding on average €24/hour for this job
I am a web developer who specializes in Wordpress website development about 8 years. I can give examples of my work, you can read reviews about my jobs. Let's discuss the details of your project.