I have installed this Wordpress plugin ([login to view URL]) that grabs content from various sources. I have added the relevant account IDs and APIs already. I also have a list of keywords of articles and contents I would like fetched by the plugin.
The end result is to create 3 types of content posts for my site to display Books, Videos and News.
1. Setup content feeds for my 'Books' section (display content from Amazon, eBay, iTunes)
2. Setup content feeds for my 'Video' section (Youtube, Vimeo, DailyMotion)
3. Setup content feeds for my 'News' section (articles from Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Feed posts)
Custom CSS is required as I would like the results to be displayed in 3 different styles, namely:
1. Grid of 6 x 6 (image, title and source link)
2. Grid of 9 x 9 (image, title and source link)
3. Listing (20 per page) (image, title and source link)
For the books, I would also like image, title, PRICE and source link.
When a user clicks on a search result, it should display a modal popup and display the full article. I don't want the user to be directed away from my website.
Immediate start required. Only bid if you're a highly efficient coder. Thanks!
26 freelancers are bidding on average $176 for this job
Hi there I am good at wordpress i am sure i can customize your website Please contact me and discuss more thanks Relevant Skills and Experience wordpress Proposed Milestones $155 AUD - prce
Hi, I have read through your requirements in detail. I am ready to start the work immediately. Relevant Skills and Experience PHP Wordpress Proposed Milestones $150 AUD - milestone 1