I’ve built quite a lot of it and have handled all the logic, but am self-taught in web development (my background is mainframe development, workload automation and IDAM). So I need to ‘hire’ out some of the work.
I need to do the following:
1. I have a page in which customers sign up. After they sign up, it pops up a modal window. There are two issues with this:
a. I have got the customer code in a variable but I don’t know hos to pass that variable to the modal window so that I can use it there.
b. I can’t seem to get the page to refresh before the modal window opens (so you see the entered data behind the window – which looks ugly). I also can’t get it to take to the designated page when closing the modal window.
2. Then in the page where customers submit items for review there are two issues:
a. The images they upload for review vary in size (depending on the image). I need someone to create ‘boxes’ for them that are the same size, so that it looks consistent.
b. With you press the Edit button under each image it should bring up a modal page from which they can edit the item. I can’t get this to work. I’ve got a similar page on my system that does this and I’ve followed the same logic but there seems to be a bug and I can’t find it.
3. I want to introduce online documentation which I can edit. I’d like this introduced on one page (any page will do). I’ll then build on this and add it to all pages.
4. I have a script that works every time when run from a browser, but fails when run as a cron job. It is failing on the following line:
require '/var/www/vhosts/[login to view URL]'
5. I have a page with two buttons. One changes the row format (hides one or two columns) and the other restricts the data shown. The buttons don’t work consistently.
6. I’d like to introduce IPN for paypal, so that customers are returned to my code without needing redirects.
7. I'd like to ensure that certain users can only access the system from a specified ip address.
8. I have a small bug with buttons that change the payment type of transactions. Some of them work but some fail.
Any developer hired will have to sign an NDA.
I've uploaded an image of one issue and will upload more in the next few hours.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $478 for this job
Hi, Hope you are doing well. Are you looking for a Web developer to fix bugs? I am very interested in your project. I am a web Developer having over 7 years of experience. Hope to discuss via chat. Regards~