We’re currently working on a Shopify site that requires people to sign up to be a member and pay for an annual recurring membership in order to purchase products. People who aren't logged in can still view the products but not purchase them.
They need to be able to access a customer portal where customers can view their order history, reorder previous orders, see their contact details, membership details (i.e. their expiration date and be able to cancel their plan) as well as receive emails including account creation, reminder emails, etc.
Please see an overview of the initial functions the app needs to provide:
- Memberships - Allow website visitors to sign up and become paid members to purchase from the website (recurring plan). Charge and capture recurring membership fees.
- Integrate with PayPal & Stripe to automatically capture recurring payments.
- Restrict Purchases & Content To Members - Allows you to show or hide any piece of content, products, page, prices, add-to-cart buttons and menu items based on Shopify “tags”. Ability to redirect logged in users to a different homepage or hide sections.
- Visitors need to sign up before they can checkout (i.e. need registration form)
- Members Portal - Allow customers to manage everything about their membership in their admin - contact details, view and edit orders,
- Enable customers to manage, edit, pause, skip, update and add-to existing orders.
- Enable customers to be able to update their contact and billing details.
- Show expiration date of membership
- Customer exports. (admin panel on backend - to show member details)
- Email notifications when members create an account, cancel membership or reminder emails when plan is about to expire.
We are looking for a Shopify developer with strong experience in developing custom apps and functionality to achieve this.
In your proposal, please provide details on your experience with creating custom apps for Shopify, processes, and examples of your work.