The job is very simple but I don't have experience in editing plugin core code. I have woocommerce marketplace with Dokan multivendor plugin which I almost fully configured. I need to add three order statuses and I did this by using a plugin for that which works fine by adding the new statuses to the woocommerce. The problem is that Dokan itself does not seem to read the new statuses but it only shows the standard statuses for the vendors. I contacted Dokan team and they gave me general advice about how to fix it but I don't want to experiment and screw the website. I will pass the message from Dokan Team about how to fix it once the job is assigned. I have added screenshots from the vendor view showing what I am talking about.