A simple fun community website which has the following functionality.
The site has four main accessible pages:
Main page which:
- There will be three main site images which will randomly display with a stretchable speech bubble which will contain the article.
- randomly displays an article
- allows rating and reporting of article,
- link to registration and has a login box,
- has google advertisement space
- a signup to newsletter option (this’ll be handled by an external mailing list system, not linked to user account).
A registration page with:
- captcha style antispam,
- email confirmation
A ‘library’ page where a user can:
- change passwords/email address,
- post new articles (with a captcha antispam measures)
- see how their articles are doing (number of times displayed and current rating)
- If a user is suspended the library will be replaced with a message detailing when the suspension lapses. If a user is banned, the login is disabled (a message will inform the user on the main page during login) and all articles no longer display
Administration page where articles can be moderated:
- if an article has been reported more than a customisable set level it is set to ‘pending review’, not shown on front page of site and flagged up to moderators and administrator and may be ‘banned’
- if an article has been reported and is owned by a past suspended user it is reported once it is flagged up straight away ‘pending review’, not shown on front page of site and flagged to moderators and administrators.
- Ability to promote users to moderators, suspend them for a period of time and outright ban them.
- Ability to review a users library.
- Messages to be reviewed must be paginated, each with a tick box, once moderated they drop off the list.
Required from bidders:
- Developers must have experience working in PHP, CSS & mySQL and have a list previous sites worked on
- Preferably have a rating from previous work conducted on this site.
- English speaking & ability to comment code essential!
- 75% of Payment at completion of project, 25% witheld until after testing and any minor bug fixing (within one week)
27 freelancers are bidding on average $351 for this job
Hy! I would love to help you out with this project. I provide valuable solutions for almoust 3 years now. .com Google my username to see a full profile of me. Thanks, Andor