I need a small project of setting up a simple CMS including a product database (no shop or payment logic required) that is to display records on several pages. (Joomla, Drupal or something else if it is suitable and you can work with it)
## Project Requirements:
## Theme ##
* The theme must be based on the Foundation UI -OR- Twitter Bootstrap Frameworks.
* Use Jquery 1.x
* The theme must be responsive and work on tablet & cellphone-size screens. (use the medium-* and small-* classes Foundation UI/Bootstrap provide).
* I would also like to be able to modify the main stylesheet via the backend (The cms you choose might already have this functionality built in, depending on which you use).
* All "static" pages need to be (WYSIWYG-)editable via the backend. This includes making use of the chosen frameworks' grid classes to ensure responsiveness.
* The _theme_ MUST have an install script that includes all required resources so i can import it at the production environment via the CMS' import facilities.
## Product Plugin ##
* Create, use or adjust a plugin to allow entry of product information. I will provide you with a list of required fields upon project start.
* The plugin must be able to display products in 2 types of settings: "on sale" and "normal".
This means that when adding the plugin to a page, I need to be able to select which type of product to display on that page.
The goal is to have 2 pages: "Products" and "Bazaar" and be able to administer the products of their respective types at the backend accordingly.
Products should share the same table at the database as the required fields will, for the most part, be the same.
* The products should be put in some sort of category so one can choose which instance of the plugin (=page) to display a certain product on.
I could imagine choosing a "display category" for each product and also for a plugin when adding it to a page,
OR linking the product to an existing page
OR alternatively you may decide how to implement this differently at your convenience. The end result is what counts. :)
* Please provide preview functionality at the backend before adding/updating product information.
* The _plugin_ MUST have an install script that includes all required resources so i can import it at the production environment via the CMS' import facilities.
## Required Skills
The most important part of this project is CLEAN CODE. The project requirements are fairly simple; yet, if you can or will not write clean code i can't use your work.
I will need to make adjustments to my site later and if i can't figure out what a line of code is doing, i might as well just write it myself. :)
Please don't bid on this project if you don't know how to:
* Document your work! Every line of code that is not self explanatory needs a comment above it. (this includes stylesheets and database structures)
* Use meaningful variable and function names in camelCase.
* Apply the DRY principle (Rule of three (you may make that two if you like :))
* Reuse your code
* If you would like to do this project, please incorporate the result of this calculation to your bid: ((2^2 + 3) * 4) + 1309
* If you don't do the above, you are most likely a bot or failed to read the requirements (which means you can't know if your bid is fair to me or yourself) and i will be forced to ignore your bid.
* Use the API functions the CMS you choose provides. (do NOT reinvent the wheel. ;)
* DON'T modify the core code of the CMS. (I will use a fresh install of the CMS to look at your work)
To clarify: I can and will NOT sign off on unclean code as it will be useless to me.
If i DO like your work, I WILL send you a bonus in an amount that will inversely reflect the number of wtf's per minute i encounter while reading through your code. (yes. i will. all of it, as it shouldn't be that much :)
Please let me know if you have any questions & Happy bidding.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $359 for this job
result is 1337 hi, my name is Huy. I have worked with Joomla for 4 years. I checked your requirements clearly. I can do this project in few days. Let me do it for you.
My team is expertise in cms development. i see your requirement and i am sure to 100% complete your [url removed, login to view] discussion send me a private meesgae or add me skype attolo infotech