I have the complete html wireframe/frontend for a wholesale orders site ready that needs backend, it's basically:
- Home/login + forgot password page.
- Registration (about 20 fields) it should assign a unique customer id
- After registration it jumps straight to an order page, 4 products only, quantity/add to cart
- then it goes to a cart page, where the user inputs payment method, delivery address, gets a sub/total of the purchase, confirm button
- confirmation page that basically repeats the data entered in the previous step and asks to confirm
-receipt page, generates a confirmation/tracking # and gives an estimated delivery date.
So the required backend is for: login, forgot pass, register, order form, cart contents, confirmation page, reciept.
the script will follow the same process/screens every time an order is made (except for registration of course)
You are free to use any open source cart or reuse your code as long as you can customize it enough so that it's absolutely transparent and does not change the design at all.
Also an admin panel to manage products/orders/clients/mailer.
Please type 'wholesaler' as the first word of your bid so i can discard automatic bids and copy/paste proposals, delivery estimate, full cost (NOT hourly)