Simple twitter integration module - introducing this module to our website should download any available data (e.g. number of likes/reposts/comments/location etc.) from Twitter to our website about users of the group/Twitter. Obtained data should be storaged in prepared by you scheme of a database in postgreSQL.
This module should have a basic configuration window (login/password or API key/Synchronization settings (in minutes?) - so it can automatically download data e.g. every 360 minutes).
We are going to need to have done similar modules for Facebook/Instagram integration also, so if you are interested please note that.
Requirements for a module:
- Laravel 5.6+
- Postgresql 10
- Separate pattern for database for module
- Swagger 2
- application should be presented as package to Laravel (e.g.
- [login to view URL], [login to view URL])
- Package is supposed to work in application using Laravel passport, so it has to share all of its functionality through REST API (frond-end is on us)
- Exact documentation which explains the functionality and installation process of the package should be presented in README file.
- In order to create a basic structure of the package you can use this tool: [login to view URL]
- You should use ELOQUENT. In order to control data returned by API you can use collections.
Timeframe: 4-6 weeks