I need a SMTP-server-service-script, IMPORTANT exactly like these sites: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
- Open Source.
- Easy online/onscreen installation of this script and setup.
- 1 working template included with the script (I give you the webdesign in .psd-file-format)
- smtp server.
- sending e-mails through this smtp-server-service.
- users can send using their mail-software like Microsoft-Outlook.
ONSCREEN (webpage/online login):
- website configurable from adminpanel.
Front-end: three pages (the text/content in these pages must be editable/configurable/customizable, from the adminpanel.)
- One welcome-page (I will send you the text/content)
- One account-creation/order-page. Users can create account and MUST type in their contact information (name, adress, postcode, country, email-adress, phonenumber.) No matter which account/emails-groups they create.:
- free-account creation (Limit of 10 e-mails each day and ads are displayed on each e-mail they send)
- Paid-account (Limit of total 50 e-mails sent. NO ADS.)
- VIP-account (Limit of total 100 e-mails sent. NO ADS.)
- Business-account (Limit of total 1000 e-mails sent. NO ADS.)
- one ABOUT-page (I will send you the text/content)
- automatic payment and automatic activation of account after payment.
- automatic add of extra options after payment.
- integration of Google Analytics. (NOT in e-mails, ONLY on website.)
- IMPORTANT each account/emails-group has own IP-address, which is editable/changable from the adminpanel by admin if needed.
- Easy template change. Must be able to change the template within the adminpanel.
- each account/emails-group must be configurable/editable through adminpanel.
f.ex. - "FREE", "PAID", "VIP", "BUSINESS"
- restrictions on account/emails-group. (configurable/editable)
f.ex. - free (10 emails each day, with ads)
f.ex. - paid (50 emails. NO ADS.) And so on.
- additional configurable payable options. (configurable/editable)
f.ex. - extra 10 emails
- Recepient MUST be what the user has configurated in their email-client-program.
- Adminpanel must include these:
- Titel, meta and so on.
- in every email that free-users send, will there be included an ad.
- Configuration/editing/input of Text or image (banner-ad) to be included in the free-users-emails.
- PayPal account email input (where the money from users will be sent to)
- list of users, filtering option: "On hold" ; "Suspended" ; "Active" ; "Deactivated"
- User contact information (name, adress, postcode, country, email-adress, phonenumber.)
- User information, how much each user has bought/spend.
- configuration/editing of users.
- adding/deleting users.
- changing status: "On hold" ; "Suspended" ; "Active" ; "Deactivated"
- changing/reset password.
- upgrading/downgrading their account/emails-group.
- list of account/emails-groups.
- configuration/editing account/emails-groups.
- adding/deleting account/emails-groups
- changing/editing price, name, number of emails allowed to send.
- Integration of Google Analytics (not in e-mails, ONLY on website)
- how many e-mails sent total.
- how many e-mails each users has sent.
- list of templates.
- adding/deleting templates.
- activating/deactivating templates.
- Userpanel must include these:
- User can choose with account/emails-group User wants to use and pay.
- changing/editing password
- changing/editing username
- changing/editing contact-information (name, adress, postcode, country, email-adress, phonenumber.)
- User can order/pay for additional account/emails-groups, which is activated/added automatic after payment.
- Statistic of emails sent and how many left to send.