I need a good and reliable programmer which can find and install a nulled version of Joomsocial or any other social network like Face book on my server and add following features (most of them comes with plugins and add-ons of joomsocial):
- For GROUPS allow admin to edit group categories and also leave not mandatory the field. Also allow the admin to edit group category even for groups created by other users
- For EVENTS allow admin to edit events categories and also leave not mandatory this field
- CUSTOMIZATION OF THE SIGNUP PAGE
- ADD Blogging (notes writing) for users
- add the feature which shows common friends
- add the feature which allows users to suggest friends to new users
- show friends' birthdays
- i also need a page in which i can publish some helpful links for example suggested books, suggested things to buy, etc.
- ADVERTISING SYSTEM (like Facebook one - and/or google adwords integration plugin)
- QUESTION AND ANSWERS section LIKE YAHOO ANSWERS
- MOBILE APP FOR IPHONE AND ANDROID PHONES
LOCALIZATION (USERS CAN CHECK IN WRITING THE PLACE WHERE THEY ARE LIKE IN FACEBOOK)
The graphic layout should look professional midway between facebook and linked in.
****VERY IMPORTANT CUSTOMIZATION**** Users cannot subscribe without invitation. Only people that are "already members" can send invitations to their friends. Admin can decide how many invitation each single user can have and manually add from time to time invitations to each single user or to groups of users.
People without invitation will fill a form and be kept in a waiting list.
The admin can open the waiting list and approve/refuse applications of users without invitation. We need also the feature that allow users to subscribe paying a fee. So admin from the admin panel can address users in the waiting list to page with a payment fee that can be customized for each different user. We can have double payment option: one single fee or monthly installments (using PayPal).
MAXIMUM BUDGET 300 $
The system should be translated into different languages
The hirer can perform a search using an internal search engine that will seek in keywords, job descriptions, tags and profile description of workers