I have internet kiosks which are available for the public to use in a Australia. They are "pay to use" by coin or credit card.
See web site: [login to view URL]
Can you supply a quote for the "Project Hi Speed"
* Use free Linux software eg; Portus Kiosk and modify the source code to have the follow features:
* Pay to print (ie. capture print job and require payment based on cost per page before releasing the job)
* Support Coin Acceptor Model EMP 800 ( $1.00 and $2.00 only coins) for Pay to Use and Pay to Print - Linux driver available
* Magnetic swipe card reader for Pay to Use and Pay to Print - Linux driver available
* Brother Laser Printer (HL-2170W) - Linux driver available
* Play MP4 files on screen when computer is not in use (pulled from an Amazon S3 bucket)
* Integrate with my current reporting software to update DB server whenever a payment is made and send a 'heartbeat' update to the DB regularly to check PC online status
I require this project to be done within 4 weeks. I can pay in weekly instalments subject to approval of progress reports.