Further details of the functional areas are has described:
1. Once a bid is accepted I will provide all of the information to the bidder to create a full project plan and scope defining the design of the website, the data modeling, the specifications is required.
2. A standard home page with our companies profile, marketing, contact us, FAQ, customer support, and log-ins for the dental offices.
3. A sub section for each dental office we add as a customer branching off of our main domain.
4. An Admin maintenance area that allows the administration of the media and the dental offices using our solution.
5. When the client receives their email reminder about their appointment they are linked to a client page where they can build their play list for their upcoming appointment.
6. A office section so that the staff can coordinate, manage, que up the customers selection and control the audio functions during the visit.
7. Each Dental office may have different themes, images, messages, marketing offers that would need to be added and changed for each office. The ability to create via a "wizard" new sub-directories for each dental office without creating the code for every new customer will also be necessary.
8. The media will be supplied by a 3rd party content warehouse. The 3rd party will provide an API to integrate into the site. Integration of that API is not part of this scope or project. That is a separate project.
The purpose of the web site is to allow a streaming media company to provide content to dentists offices for their clients while they are receiving their treatment. We already have the media content and licenses so that is not necessary. The coder(s) will have to design, project manage and code the web site, and install it via FTP, (We use Host Gator as our hosting company), and test it very thoroughly. We would like the site to be in PHP, Java, some Flash, and use MySQL.