- Strong understanding of OOP's concept
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS
- Websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins
- Create WordPress website concepts for new clients.
- Ability to hand code custom themes and plugins for WordPress.
- Ability to implement WordPress themes and third party plugins.
- Common WordPress Troubleshooting and Debugging.
- Experience working with Genesis, Canvas, Thesis etc.
- Full WordPress Deployment Experience: Installation, Configuration, and Production
- Experience working with Woo-Commerce
- Understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Detailed Oriented and ability to work on multiple projects at a time
14 freelancers are bidding on average ₹295/hour for this job