Superuser can create another user with different level(admin or limited) or delete the user.
- Admin: user can create a survey and inspect the survey result.
- Limited: user can only inspect the survey result.
Each user can change password and personal details
Login time will be logged for each user
Superuser can view statistic for each user such as name, last login(date and time), etc.
User can view how many respondents, how many answer all the questions, how many did not answer all the questions for each survey.
Can have many survey at one time.
Each survey can have many question's group/section.
Each group/section can have many questions.
The question type can be vary from yes/no, text field, rank(radio), multi choice(radio) or multi answer(checkbox).
Survey can be set to public or closed survey
Start and end date of survey can be set.
Each survey(and its components) can be duplicated to be use for a new survey.
Survey have 3(three) status; draf, open, close
- Draf: survey can be edited and not shown to the public
- Open: survey in up for respondent to answer. Cannot be edited.
- Close: survey is closed for participation. Cannot be edited.
One page is for one group/section
Each group can have/put page break for a long question.
Can export CSV, PDF(or printed friendly format), SPSS, MS Excel format.
Can import from CSV or MS Excel format.
* For the rank type question that not all respondent answer it, admin can have option to tick the question so that the system will calculate the average value to be inserted from all respondent or just leave it blank.(missing value analysis)
* For each respondent, admin can view summary of all answer. Here admin can tick if the respondent is a 'out-liar' or not. (out-liar means admin think the repsondent is not honest in answering the survey, so their result will not be take into consideration for analysis and output)
* For the text field type questions - comment, admin can calculate how many occurance of the searched word.
View survey list
View introduction for selected survey
Start survey: fill personal info, answer survey, done
Start --> Survey List --> Introduction Page --> Respondent's Information --> Survey Question --> Finish
* draf design wil be given to successfull bid.
* export(output) example will be given too
* design template will be given