Sr. Systems Administrator:
A Sr. Systems Administrator embrace B2B motto to ensure millions of users can access the South Asian B2B information without a glitch. Looking for great Systems Administrator with his team for an on going project with highly experienced with PHP Laravel developer experience with FTP, Cpanel, WHM, Cloud, SSL server test and Analyze current systems for security vulnerabilities and malware with versatile experience in setting up and managing server from hack free.
Development websites in Laravel with expertise in security systems. The Systems Administrator along with his team the responsibilities are the following technical areas: server maintenance, system upgrades and procurement, security patching and remediation, troubleshooting, OS installation and maintenance, and server hardening. This is a cross discipline role that will support server infrastructure across shared services.
1. Your team’s role will be to design both front and back end, build, bug fix and support Laravel projects within our organization. Take responsibility for the consolidation, design, and implementation of cloud systems and infrastructure components using industry best practices
Required Skills Are:
- Minimum 3 Years Laravel Experience with the latest version
- Minimum 5 Years PHP Experience
- Responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Experience working with a variety of APIs, including those with REST, oAuth
- Experience implementing and using GIT environments and code management
- Writing Object Oriented Code
- Strong logic, database design and analytical skills
- Has extensive IT experience with Cyber Security policy and threat mitigation. Must be well
versed in Cyber Security tools, network topologies, intrusion detection, PKI, and secured
networks. Analyst must posses a high level of expertise in developing long term strategies and
be knowledgeable about various cyber threats and their mitigation.
- Help the owner to keep a regular updated backup and set up a backup schedule
Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection, viruses, hackers,
errors and software and other processes
- Keep secure: monitor for malware, viruses, hackers, and errors
- Check for broken links and site speed. Optimize site speed for very fast.
- Track site’s statistics by google Analytics
- Create and verify backups of data
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue
- Review application logs
- Ensure all systems and servers are adhering to change control and are audited
- Maintain documentation for both daily operations and Disaster Recovery
2. Check and change all the FTP and other security credentials.
3. Scan the website for vulnerability assessment from scanning tools.
5. Web hosting in cPanel/WHM/DirectAdmin/Webmin/ISPConfig/Cloud computing (AWS) etc,
6. Optimize web-server, PHP, MySQL for heavy-load projects
7. Mail Server: Setup, configure and troubleshooting exim, postfix mail servers
Need solid knowledge:
The applicant we are looking for is:
- A hard worker that enjoys problem solving and analysis
- Someone who can think for themselves and keep the client in mind when building software –
and know basic features the client would need
- Has great English, can clearly communicate and is comfortable jumping on Skype
Is looking for a long term role with suitable hours, this is an on going project, so you must be
hard working, patient, respectful, willing to meet deadline, punctual, and be able to reach in
The pay is excellent and negotiable for the right candidate, this is an on going project for you and for your team. You will need agree to sign a NDA with us before you start working on the project.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $33/hour for this job
We are a team of certified professionals and have migrated over 100 projects to AWS and other cloud platforms. We have system admin team who are handling the client's projects.