• The PHP Code Igniter Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
• Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
• Must have experience and knowledge in PHP Framework CodeIgniter
• Must have 2 years to 3 years of relevant experience
• The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills, programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
• Must have knowledge of web services and serialization techniques like REST, SOAP, XML & JSON
• Should have very strong knowledge of Core PHP
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
18 freelancers are bidding on average ₹409/hour for this job
I have experience in Codeigniter as well as API integration. check my previous work [login to view URL] [login to view URL] But I am working on task based. Let's discuss terms over chat to start work.