Looking for a bot to monitor the quantity or availability of seats for specified events on multiple ticket selling page
Specify if you can offer the auto-purchase option when finding tickets that fit a specific criteria
In your response, please let me know
1) whether you are offering pre-written bot software, or custom software for this project (either way is ok); and
2) whether you have worked on projects involving [login to view URL] or similar pages in the past.
3) This program should be for private use and not offered to other possible clients
Also would like to work with in the future as the ticket seller does change its software from time to time.
- Checks user-specified URLs at ticket selling pages for new seats available, at user-specified time intervals
- The list of events should be grabbed form a txt or csv file
- Program should have the following options:
Select how many events would it run every specific time interval and the option to set that interval, for example if you have 100 events on the list you could set the program to run 10 events of the list every 5 mintus so it will run the 100 events in 50 minutes
Have the option to set the time to run each batch for example, every 4, 5 or 6 hours, so in the example above if the timer is set to 4 hours it would run at 12:00 for the 100 events finishig at 12:50 and then run all the events again at 16:00 and finish the 100 events at 16:50 (10 events every 5 minutes)
- The results should also be shown in the program and have the options to sort and filter the results.
- Alerts upon finding new seats (visual, email, and sound effect). It could be that an event goes from sold out to having some seats, or from having some seats to having additional seats.
- Info should saved locally and sent in a csv file via email, a specific format will be provided
- Continues working when the computer's IP address changes, or actively uses a list of proxies
- User must be able to test a working demo
-Must be able to use Proxy servers
Get total amount of seats on each section if possible total available per row and the sum of all would be the total of the section
Get available seats in one section
Get the highest amount of available seats together, say there are 50 available seats on a specific section, and the most seats together is 12 (In X row)
The list of events would be taken from a csv file which will have the event link, and some other data such as Name of the event,
The source csv file should be able to be modified and reloaded so it can monitor more events
The bot must have a txt config file where it will take basic information such as: how often to run the scan on the event list, the email it should use to send the csv to and the email settings for the sender account
The csv file must be in the same format as the sample provided from ticketmaster, since that is the format that will be processed in the dashboard we are developing, if some information is not available then the column must be left in blank
Please specify the cost of updating the bot in case ticket seller changes its page
Code must be provided before the final milestone is released.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $664 for this job
Hello sir. I am fully experienced and lots of skills for your project. Chat by pressing a button and discuss me about it, we'd appreciate it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards. Vladimir.