We have a website that we are rebuilding in Wordpress and need to link some download files to products in WooCommerce. All of the products and files have already been added to the site, we just need to make the new site match the old one. There are 254 products that need to be updated.
Here is an example:
Old site: [url removed, login to view]
- Under 'downloads tab' scroll to bottom to find section 'Drivers/Firmware'.
- There are three items here for download (these need to be added to product)
New Site: [url removed, login to view]
- Same product on new site
- Click on the tab 'Divers, Firmware, Software'. One items has already been added as an example.
- All three items from the old site need to be added to this tab.
- The download files have already been added to the new site, you only need to go to the product and check off the correct boxes to link them together.
See attached screenshot for a basic idea of how the process works. We do not have admin access to the old site, so each product will need to be scrapped or manually reviewed.
For those interested in the project I can share more details of each site. Please let me know if you have any questions about the project requirements or details.
112 freelancers are bidding on average $128 for this job
Hi, I can transfer download links to new WordPress products from old site manually. Let's start. Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience product updating Proposed Milestones $80 USD - 254 products