Do you consider yourself a Rockstar WordPress Developer?
I am looking for a freelancer to transfer our current website across to Wordpress. We will be looking for a mobile responsive theme that has a similar layout to our current website. We need your help to implement the theme along with all the content on our current website. A few content tweaks will be required and Mailchimp will need to be set up for our Newsletters.
The job will include:
1) Backup Current Website
2) Setup Temporary Staging Server
3) Install Wordpress and Implement Theme
4) Update Colours: Refer to current website
5) Upload Content: Refer to current website (approx 17 pages)
6) Tweak Content: Small amendments will be required
7) Setup Mailchimp: Sidebar Widget, Transfer Existing Mailing List, New Email Template
8) Final Testing and Refinements
9) Deploy New Website
Website: [url removed, login to view]
The ideal candidate will have experience with WordPress development and Mailchimp, along with fantastic communication skills.
I expect someone who is willing and able to work on time and under pressure.
Interested In Bidding? Here's What To Do Before You Bid or Message:
I’ve found that the vast majority of people applying for online work don't read the descriptions, so I'm including the phrase "Medical Tech".
Include this phrase in your messages and in your BID description and you will be considered.