The project is to briefly tell me how you would transform my existing WordPress site [url removed, login to view], hosted on [url removed, login to view], into a functional eCommerce site. Let's not stop at just the website, as I need to know how I coordinate my email correspondence, how to set up, and use my corporate email using HostGator's email. Emails will also be sent via an autoresponder service, I like MailChimp because I will start out, and likely remain low volume, but I will be heavily using list segmentation.
Please, don't waste our time. Do not bid if you do not have the following qualifications:
• You need a high attention to detail. I will write everything as precisely as I can. Every word that I write means something. I encourage and expect you to ask for clarification at any time.
• A high degree of organization. You are the expert, I need you to record and track requirements changes, project assumptions, and scope changes as they occur.
• Somebody who can really "talk" to me. Brief me on what you are doing, in a conversational manner. Teach me what you know. Give me tips and advice on how I can put into action what you provide for me. This means regular contact using Freelancer's messaging. Include a statement in your bid what schedule is best for you. We'll have further discussion from that point.
• There's an old saying that "two heads are better than one." Sadly, I have been trying to do far too much by myself. By dividing tasks among people who specialize and do them best, we gain efficiency, expertise and power. By out-sourcing to individuals whose talents and interests match the task, we not only benefit from their expertise, we release ourselves from work we don't enjoy. We're happier, and the job is done better, faster and often, cheaper. I am looking more for a partner, than a one-shot coder. I look forward to working with you.
• Read the specifications above. I will respond, or not respond to you based on how thorough you read my brief instructions. Tell me how you will complete the brief project described in this proposal. If you are the winning bidder, I will provide you with my full website strategy, where there is much more work to be done. Plus, I have several ideas for this website, and I need your input if they are feasible, or not.
• Being familiar with the following is a plus:
○ aMember Pro
○ Split-testing (A-B Testing)
○ Woo Commerce
○ All In One SEO Pack
61 freelancers are bidding on average $331 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks