** Please do not bid if have not understood all the requirements **
I need to develop an online web based spreedsheet that updates in real-time using web sockets for a huge amount of data. It going to be a table with 80 thousand cells.
You will have to use your own enviroment (I'm not providing Oracle nor Apache).
Functional Requirements (all mandatory):
- 2 fixed on top table headers (that have to stay in the same position even if the user scrolls)
- Fixed number of 20 columns
- more than 4000 lines of information and dynamically growing
- lines have groups so it should be demarked using borders
- User must authenticate with login and password using SHA from data in the database.
Non-functional Requirements (all mandatory)
- the sheet must completely load in less than 5 seconds, and keep updated without refreshing like a homebroker.
- well documented to pass to our team
- document the procedure to add more columns
- It should work on IE, Edge, Firefox and Safari
- It is going to stay opened 24/7 - so memory concerns
- If there are some erros that does not update some cell it should we warned to the user and retry
- Only the cell should be updated (nor the entire page nor column or line) - scrolling should not be affected
- a pop up should be displayed for 5 seconds like and feed
- good and lightweight css styling
I'm going to provide sample csv data from that you will have to load it into your local Oracle.
Then when we update one of theses lines on the data base, the corresponding line on the webspreeadsheet should be updated instanstaneously. Example of sample data:
1;aaaa;1;1;1;1;100%;1;1;1; R$ 1,00 ; $1,00 ;1;1;1; R$ 1,00 ;1;1;1; R$ 1,00 ; $1,00
1;bbbb;2;2;2;2;200%;2;2;2; R$ 2,00 ; $2,00 ;2;2;2; R$ 2,00 ;2;2;2; R$ 2,00 ; $2,00
2;cccc;3;3;3;3;300%;3;3;3; R$ 3,00 ; $3,00 ;3;3;3; R$ 3,00 ;3;3;3; R$ 3,00 ; $3,00
2;dddd;4;4;4;4;400%;4;4;4; R$ 4,00 ; $4,00 ;4;4;4; R$ 4,00 ;4;4;4; R$ 4,00 ; $4,00
6 freelancers are bidding on average $135 for this job
I already worked with google [url removed, login to view] what you want. Very interested in this [url removed, login to view] discuss. Relevant Skills and Experience Personal website: [url removed, login to view] My youtube channel about programming: ht More