I have a Wordpress Multisite Domain. You can view one of Sub Category pages here: [url removed, login to view]
We created custom checkout and product view.
The tasks I need done are the following:
1. When user logs in at checkout screen, he proceeds to next step, and sees fields name, email, phone. The username is appearing in Name field. This is not correct. The Name field is just for name.
2. I'd like to add a Welcome (username) message above the Name field, if user logs in.
3. If user logs in at checkout, menu needs to update to show Log Out instead of Login.
(If you test login via menu link, everything works correct, meaning after Login, Log Out shows in menu)
4. When user chooses Register at login, the About Step is being skipped that shows Name, Email, Phone, Ship To option choice, and Site terms checkbox. We need to correct whatever is causing this step to be skipped. (IF you want to see about step page, just click Guest Checkout under login fields)
5. If user chooses Social media buttons to Connect with our site, a new Wordpress user account must be created for them on our server, and then they must proceed to About Step.
6. Check my custom upload tool, to see why my new Supplies list is not uploading correctly. I get success message on upload but when I check values on site, they are not showing the new list, they show the old list.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $8/hour for this job
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
Hi, I can definitely help you with your requirements. I am a full time developer working "8 hours a day" 40 hours per week. Waiting for your response to discuss the project in detail Thanks