We have some minor updates for our website but they need to be completed quickly, within the next 15 hours. Although this needs to be done quickly you also need to follow best coding practices (don't modify core files, use child theme, use Wordpress settings when possible, etc.)
If during the project you need to purchase any plugins to to make things easier let me know and I can purchase them for you.
The site we are working on is here [login to view URL]
All updates are listed below. Let me know if you have any questions:
1. Home page: 'Products Tab' shows a list of all the product categories (from Woocommerce) but this is currently just HTML. We want it to actually pull the categories (and category images) from WooCommerce and display then here in the same layout. Only display top level categories. If we add a new category to Woocommerce it should appear hear. Keep the layout and style the same but make the text a little smaller so that products don't get pushed to a new row. Needs to be mobile responsive.
2. Home Page: New Products Tab: Should display the top 5 new products added to WooCommerce. Layout should appear similar to the attached screen shot. Needs to be mobile responsive.
3. Home Page: Catalogs Tab: Replicate the catalogs tab on this page: [login to view URL]
- PDF Files must be moved to the new server, don't back link to other site.
- Ignore 'e-book' only need PDF versions
- Make mobile responsive
4. Home Page: FAQ tab: link to this page: [login to view URL]
(nothing actually displayed in the tab, it's just a link)
5. Windows Support Pages ([login to view URL] and the other 2 pages): Style the table to match this page: [login to view URL]
- table borders, font sizes and colors, header background, etc.
6. Drivers, Firmware, Software ([login to view URL]): create a page similar to the document library: [login to view URL]
- Use the wordpress plugin WP download manager with new category for 'Drivers, Firmware, Software'
- Scrape all the documents from this page: [login to view URL]
- Upload documents with names, etc. to the new site
7. Product Page: [login to view URL]
- change title from 'Shop' to 'Products'
- Should display a list of all parent categories with icons, similar to this page: [login to view URL]
- Needs to be mobile responsive
8. Search page: (when using the search box)
- Remove most items from the side bar on the results page (Recent posts, Archives, Etc.), only leave the module 'Popular, Recent, comments tab'
Thanks and let me know ASAP if you have any questions.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $205 for this job
Freelance Professional! Let me do for you, ready to start now and have it completed for you ASAP! Thanks! Relevant Skills and Experience wordpress php Proposed Milestones $100 USD - fixes