we have an existing custom shopping cart.
the good thing about this job, is that there is no guess work. i have made all the screen shots, so all layout have been planned, and all you have to do, is create what you see.
it is simple take a look at the existing site demo, and then take a look at the screen shots and you will understand.
demo is here: [url removed, login to view]
admin access [url removed, login to view] username: admin password: alibaba456
We will be adding two types of affiliate systems to the shopping cart.
1. affiliate level 1
2. affiliate level 2
affiliate level 1- is going to be a system, where affiliates can signup, to be an affiliate. once they register, then they will have access to their own, NEW affiliate level 1 control panel. from their they can download various banners (which contain unique tracking codes), and put the banners, wherever they wish. once a customer comes in from the affiliate banner, our website, must keep track of the client for up to two weeks. Once the customer registers or buys, that client must be permanently links to that affiliate. so when ever the client buys something again, the affiliate may get compensated for it. The affiliate will be able to generate his own sales reports as well.
affiliate level 2- is going to be a system, where affiliates can sign-up, and can have their own domains. on the domains, we will install an affiliate 2 basic shopping software. the affiliate 2 shopping cart will be a branded shopping cart, that is really connected to the master website. All of the products, categories, and images, will be coming from a master website. The coding has to be done a in a way, to not show where the images are being hosted from.
so basically it will work in a way, where there will be a master website, with a bunch of mirrored affiliate sites. all order will be funneled in to the master site.
wehnever the master site add/removes/modifies a product on the front page, it automatically must show on all affiliate 2 website, because they are mirrors.
affiliate 2 members- will have a limited control panel. they will not be able to add/remove products, or change any prices. they may only see their clients, and orders details.
the system in all scenarios must keep track of what client belongs to what affiliate 1 or 2.
the system in all scenarios must keep track of commissions for affiliate 1 or 2.
the system must allow the master admin to modify the compensation rates for affiliates 1 or 2.
for the affiliate 2, when one of the af2 customers buy something, the systems automated email must change to have the name and information of the affiliate 2 website. this is so that the clients dont know that order came from someone else.
during the check out procedure on a affiliate 2 website, the shopping cart, must leave to the master website, processes everything and return to the affiliate 2 website.
ssl- must be activate at all times, when sensitive information is being passed.
new sections to be created
affiliate level 1 - 6-8 php pages
affiliate level 2 - 7-10 php pages
upgrade existing pages in admin section- 4-6 pages
modify frontend pages to allow new pricing mechanisms, and have cookie tracking for affiliates.
the programmer that gets this job, must conform to the following:
must speak English with a light accent. prior to starting work, must be available for a phone chat via skype. must have high speed internet. must have a physical land line. must finish on time that he or she has bid on. every week late, will be liable to a $100 penalty. must reply to emails and or communication on GAD within 24 hours.
UPDATES AND MODIFICATIONS:
We have made some changes to the design specifications.
1. commission rates - the commission rates(CR) for level 1&2 will now be controllable on a product level. there will not be a universal commission rate.
this means that the product add/remove page, must be upgraded to allow the field for commission %.
see attached imaged (upgraded-add-edit-product-detail-page v2.gif"
in conclusion the system you create must check the CR for each product sold by an affiliate.
see attached imaged (sales report details in ALL AREAS v2.gif"
2. as it is mentioned in the instructions, you will be creating a control panel for the Affiliate level 1&2 users. these control panels will have limited capabilities. one of the options they both have, is that they may both modify their profile settings page. this page contains, names, address, phone number etc. Here is what needs to be added: whenever they make a modification to this page, both the affiliate and us must receive an automated email, that mentions what fields where changed. the email needs to show original information, and new information.
just to make it clear- in all areas there needs to be two forms of reports.
a. monthly report- where they can choose a year/month
b. a custom report- where they can choose a start date and an end date, and generate a sales report, or commission report, or visitors total report, or banner click report.
3. there needs to be a new report, that shows where the banner clicks are coming from. with a counter next to each source address.
4. upgrade the search bar on the front-end of the website : A spell check correction facility should be installed whereby if a user spells a word incorrectly the site will automatically offer suitable suggestions. For Example, if a customer spells ‘clok’ the site system should state ‘Do you mean "Clock”. The customer may then either accept the correction or start again.
5. report- The reporting feature must also allow management to see the revenues being generated by each product or in total for a given date range.
6. there must also be affiliate level 2 sign up registration form. when they submit it, they will not be able to login, until we have setup their store. so they should and we should both receive an email with their information.
the affiliate 2 website, will essentially look like our website.
we will control the hosting, and they will never own the code.
we will not give them the user/password for the host.
they will only have access to the limited control panel.
i myself am a web designer, i will be setting up and configuring each affiliate 2 website myself. you will only have to setup one, for demonstration purposes.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1216 for this job
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als More