I have wordpress plugin that optimize images in 2 modes
A. History: Can set it to any dates (from X to Y)
B. Daily optimizer, optimize images of every day (yesterday photos, and not in real time)
- I have auto post plugin that saves the photos, that is why I want only yesterday images be processes so it will not interfere with the plugin work.
Now my wordpress saves photo in: uploads/year/month/days/[url removed, login to view]
I need to replace with:
uploads/year/month/days/X/Y/[url removed, login to view]
- In each Y folder there be up to 500 images (probably little more because each image has several sizes of it, and i want all different sizes of same image be under same Y folder to make it more organized)
- Y folder range: from 001 to 500 (each time Y folder reach ~500 images, Y be increased by 1)
- X folder: each time Y reached 500, X folder be increased by one (And Y begin to count from 001 again)
Images file names be renamed to post title (only thing be changed in post code the image files name with its new url).
This be done together with the "optimize images plugin" (modify the plugin), right after it finish to optimize in daily option or history option, so i will have only one plug in doing this.
4. Problem i have now:
Optimize images plugin is working but after it process the images they stopped be shown by wordpress, but they ok in FTP not sure why.
5. Each image i think has 3 additional sizes made by the responsive template (original image size always up-to 700 pixels and used in the post it self).
Thumbnails that template makes;:
100 X 70
218 X 150
534 X 462
- And original image that up to 700pixels width
6. I be able to use this plugin on my other wordpress sites also.
7. I need when i check my site in here:
[url removed, login to view]
- Google will say all my images optimized, so it will not tell me i need to optimized any of the images.
8. If there more than wordpress under same domain i can use each one with this plugin
9. Plugin will make sure it not overload the CPU for example work with nice.
10. You responsible for the original "optimize images plugin" so if it has a bug you need to fix it.
11. In media in backend where i see all photo, there be special tab where i can make special search (without over load cpu) and it will find all photos that not shown on posts, so i can delete them if i want (same "Delete Permanently" option as in regular media section where it deleted all sizes of the image)
Not connected to plugin
Have custom uploaded image (uploaded with my autopost plugin to be used as default image), for some reason its thumbnails (i made them in photoshop my self) not working in wordpress, and template always show the original one.
- This image is in another location i also need tutorial what to do when i add same images in future
13. Please make full document explaining this plugin, to make it easy if i would like to edit in in the future
13 freelancers are bidding on average $285 for this job
I will optimise WordPress website image plugins according requirements. I will provide you quality work in timely manner. I am ready to discuss more about project via PM.
Hello, I am new to freelancer but I have been a web developer for over 18 years. I have worked for large tech companies. My work is top quality and I work hard for my clients. Thanks, Travis