I've written out a detailed explanation in Markdown format, which is attached. But here's a SUMMARY (please refer to the .txt for full details!):
* Pick from array based on a date period - A function that lets me set up a big array of stuff (e.g. "image of the week"), set a start date and interval, and then returns something from the array based on the current date.
* Post to Patreon's blog system using POST - A function that posts to [login to view URL]'s blog system. Since they have no API, you'd have to try posting, look at what the browser sends, and write a function based on that.
* Webtoon formatter - A web interface where I can list dozens of images, add and remove them, and save a list of the filenames with some classes I can add via a dropdown box
* Image slicer - A script that uses Imagemagick to cut very tall images up into slices only of a certain maximum height
* Transcription scripts - Various scripts that use regular expressions to clean up a custom transcription format, as well as a web interface that allows me to quickly drag and reorder lines and quickly insert common character names
Please check the .txt and ZIP attached before submitting.
It's a varied list of tasks but I think many web developers will be able to help me with this. Thanks so much!
47 freelancers are bidding on average $534 for this job
Hello! I am a web expert. I have checked your project description. If you hire me, I am gonna do my best. I guarantee the perfect result. I will be right here waiting for you. Best regards.