vTiger - Organization - List view "relation contacts"
I apologize for my "clear" statements. Unfortunately I have had some negative experiences.
German language preferred. Unfortunately I always have to use the "translator"!
# First task
The first task is to check if my wish is possible!
Maybe a programmer sees an alternative to my wish.
Possibly this adaptation is not possible.
Maybe this adaptation is already possible with vTiger?
I am also happy to pay for an appropriate consultation.
Please send me your estimation of the total price. A rough estimate is sufficient!
# Wish - Task
- In the Organization view there is a Contacts list view (Relation Contacts)
- In this list (and later other lists) I would like...
a) be able to hide fields freely
b) Freely define the order of the fields in this list.
The order is currently determined by the property "Header/Key field
This sorting is not suitable for me.
Also some fields are necessary as key fields, which are not wanted in this list.
# Wish - Extended
- I would like to receive source code for this adaptation in plain text.
- If possible, have this adaptation in CSS/Layout or PHP. If possible not via Java
- If there is no other way, then as a module
A direct access to our vTiger is not possible.
Programming and testing must be done on your test system.
After some unsuccessful results...
- I am willing to pay money.
- Only contact me if you really understand what I want.
- If my wish is not feasible, then please advise me. Of course, this consultation is also paid.
- If there are other things to consider, then I am happy about your suggestions and thoughts!
- Only contact me if you are sure that you are up to the task (Sorry)
Greetings from Germany
########## NEW - NEW - NEW ##########
Organization-Contacts > Idea to reach the goal.
a) Create a custom list in "Contacts" = Name MyKontaktList - attach any Field you need
b) Hide the widget completely under Organization-Contacts (see attachment).
c) Show the new custom List "MyKontaktList " on this place
d) the links to the contacts should be usable.
The one idea I just have and have seen in another module.
10 freelancers are bidding on average €23/hour for this job
hello , I am senior vtiger developer, I have working sence last 5 years. I have read your posted requirement. I am very happy to say that I can do your job. looking forward to hearing from you. thanks bappa