● The web app must have the ability to log in to the account desired by the user, that is, if the user has two WhatsApp accounts, he can choose which one he wants to use.
● The main objective is to be able to login to the WhatsApp Web site with the credentials selected as many times as required. But it is not needed to be logged in two diferente account at the same time. Just one account must be active.
● The purpose of the script is lawful and in no case will be used to perform any type of illegal activity or activity without the consent of the end user. That is why we want only want to develop the login and relogin option and we do not want to get access to the users information.
● The operation would be as follows:
○ The user's credentials are obtained from our server or from the
own htps: //[login to view URL] with cookies or another system.
○ Keys are stored in some way (mySQL, locally, or wherever...).
○ When the user exits and re-enters, they can select between the new session or use the stored credentials.
○ Once you have selected what account you want to use, [login to view URL] will be loaded with the selected credentials.
● There is a server which connects with the WhasApp Web service and generates the QR code to get the user's credentials and session, token, etc ... It is based on the WhatsApp-web-reveng repository in github: h ttps: //[login to view URL]
● You can test our server at this address: [login to view URL] and in the Java console of the browser you can see all the debug messages added. Among other things, you can see the session identifiers, token, secrets, etc ... In this test the active messages of each conversation and its groups are also downloaded. You can use this service if it is needed to your project.
● At first we believe that this is the fastest way to reach the goal, since we are not interested in accessing user data and having to parse all the information and have to create a more complex UI.
● We are not closed to another type of solution, although it should be taken into account that the project will be integrated into a mobile application.
Please, do not reply this project with robots, and include a proposal for the project. Otherwise your proposal will be rejected.