Here is the system flow:
1. User captures an image using a camera phone and sends the image as an attachment to an email address.
2. Mail Server will open the email and download the attachment
3. Attachment will be then placed on the database, categorized by filename and month it was recieved.
4. Database needs to be viewed online with user friendly interface, shows the pictures as it progress in months.
1. Database's primary key will be the filename of the attachment.
2. Every month an image is captured and sent with the same filename and should be placed on that month.
3. Database viewer should have the ability to add/edit/delete entries and upload pictures manually.
4. Pictures are sent average 100 per day.
5. Receiving email address should be updatable
6. User accounts to view/edit the database