HOME BASED WEB DEVELOPER / PROGRAMMER
Open position is an urgent need.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing daily scrums, team tasks, conducting meetings and doing code reviews ensuring coding standards are being met.
• Define, design, and implement cutting-edge features into our existing platform.
• Engage in hands-on programming tasks with the team to ensure the final delivery of high-quality solutions that meet or exceed client requirements and expectations.
• Understanding and applying SDLC principles when working with or leading a small team of developers.
• Responsible for adoption of software development best practices like code reusability, modularity, usage of patterns within the technology team.
• Assist in development of product roadmap.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
• Strategic thinker required.
• Must posses the ability to look beyond the task and fully understand the consequences of the development on the entire code base.
• Experienced in software developer, software design/architecture or related
• Ability to quickly learn existing and new applications, independently, and with less supervision. You should have a “can do” attitude.
• You have the capability of independently solving problems and making quick decisions.
• Possess advanced knowledge and experience in software design, development and deployment, object-oriented software development, and database development.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and specifically MySQL databases
• Experienced using any PHP frameworks such as Zend, Laravel, CodeIgnitor, or CakePHP
• Solid understanding and working experience with XML, HTML, SOAP, JSON, Git, JQuery, CSS, JS and smarty templates
• Excellent communicator - verbal and written skills required
• Ability to meet tight deadlines working in an agile development environment, particularly SCRUM and Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience in designing and building REST web services
• Previous experience in payments, financial services, fulfillment, e-commerce is a plus
• Candidate must be willing to work at home and must access the internet for at least 8-10 hours.
• Candidate must be willing to communicate regarding the job progress for at least twice a day.
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin]
69 freelancers are bidding on average $511 for this job
✔ Ultra Fast ✔ 100% Completion ✔ Certified Web Developer. I am Responsible, Polite & Flexible with Clients. I care my work and make sure you are satisfied. Let's discuss details when you get back online.