We are currently in search of a experienced coders and programmers for an ebay webapp.
We have the basic framework of the webapp complete. Currently we have an app that is able to getting basic account data and order information from ebay accounts. We just need help in finishing the project.
This is what is required for the project:
1. Ability to connect multiple ebay accounts
2. Order Management. Displays all orders from the ebay accounts
- Search orders by buyers name, ebay id, email, or address
- Filter orders by ebay account, date, price, unshipped, shipped, paid, unpaid
- Ability to add custom labels to each order
- Ability to assign an “order link” to each order
- Detailed order page for each order that will display comments, messages, and ability to cancel the order.
- Ability for users to select orders which they’d like to be automatically ordered from Amazon.
- An auto order feature that checks to see if the amazon account has any Gift Card balance and will automatically place an order if there is a gift card balance.
3. Display account information and settings
- Display ebay accounts listing limits
- Display amazon accounts giftcard balance
4. (BONUS) Integration with Befrugal cashback for Amazon
We are looking for experienced developers. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH EBAY API IS A MUST. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH AMAZON IS A MUST. Experience with web scraping is also a must. If you have experience building auto ordering you will be given extra consideration.
To apply for this position please write the following:
1. Previous experience with ebay.
2. Previous experience with Amazon.
3. Previous experience with web scraping.
4. Your favourite food
We will release payment with the following milestones:
1. Delivery of a adding multiple ebay stores, working display and search features of orders.
2. Delivery of working comments, labels, filters, and cancelling orders.
3. Delivery of a working auto order.
4. Completion of project and bug fixing.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1481 for this job
Hello, I read your proposal, and I have experienced developing 2 national-wide e-bay site. So I think I can do this in high quality. I want further discuss with you. Thanks for your post on our interesting aspect.