We are a small travel startup in the tourism sector based in Madrid and we are looking for a web-developer who can help us to:
1) improve our web-portal and fixing occasional technical bugs
2) implement independently new small features
3) work and coordinate as project manager an external teams or web-dev agency when needs to implement big features
4) manage the web-hosting, domains and basic cloud systems (emailing, etc)
The current web-platform is built on a Laravel framework, using PHP, HTML5, CSS3.
The company doesn’t have any technology background collaborators right now, so the candidate must be completely independent, pro-active and concrete in implementing new features, resolving any issues and facing technological challenges.
The candidate characteristics are:
- professional knowledge of the above technologies (Laravel, PHP, HTML5, CSS3)
- good knowledge of payment system integration (Stripe mainly - custom version)
- experience in APIs and third-party softwares integration
- strong knowledge in managing web-hosting and domains
- skills and attitude as project manager (team and tasks organization, timeline respect…)
- UX and design basic knowledge
- looking forward to build a stable relation with the company and help it to build and end-to-end technology view of the product.
- preferably, interest and experience in the Tech travel industry
Also if the work is remote, we strongly prefer candidate based in Madrid or nearby, to better coordinate the work - occasionally meetings in the Madrid Google Campus.
We can start as soon as you are available, and the working initial relation will be by ‘hours’ (bolsa de horas) based on the specific fixing or small features to implement.
If you think you can be a good fit, please apply or text me and I will share more details.