We are a SEO services and digital marketing agency ([login to view URL]) looking for an experienced web developer focused on front-end work.
This project consists of a brand new institutional website for one of our customers on the investments area.
Required skills for this project:
- Bootstrap 4 framework knowledge.
- Average JS skills and with libraries such as jQuery.
- Good PHP skills.
- Experience with Wordpress theme development.
- SEO knowledge is a plus.
What you will need to do:
- Use well-structured, error-free PHP and valid HTML on a new Wordpress theme (with customization options and translation support).
- Work with Bootstrap 4 and customize styles using clean, valid CSS.
- Create website functionalities using well-known JS libraries and plugins (like jQuery).
- Follow our premade website design and layout built by our designers.
- We will help with any information you need related to the websites's design or functionality.
- All source code will be stored on a private git repo provided by us.
- Your code will be reviewed to ensure a quality website is delivered.
- We are also providing a stage environment where we can keep up with and review the project.
Specific details about this project:
- There will be 10 pages with different template layouts but with reusable elements between them. There will be also a template for blog posts.
- All texts, images and buttons require a field to enable content customization.
- As one of the main functionalities in this website, a two-step form will be created as an investment simulator (similar to the one in the hero section of [login to view URL])
- Contact page needs a detailed register form based on the customer's current website and a Google Map with markers.
- Completely functional blog with a "load more" button that loads posts with Ajax requests.
- Single blog posts with share buttons and comments area that works with third-party comment apps such as Disqus.
You can see the website design on uploaded attachments.
45 freelancers are bidding on average $238 for this job
i assured you, you wont face any issue in quality of code, master of wp and have other skills also like ajax, js etc etc... waiting for your reply to go ahead