The goal is to establish an asterisk server for the purpose of voip termination in GSM network.
The freelancer has to do the following:
- Install asterisk server and configure it to operate with Huawei usb dongles (modems)
having prepaid simcards to connect to the GSM network.
- Be able to attach more huawei usb modems to the server if needed. USB hubs will be
used to attach the usb modems.
- The server shall be able to terminate voip calls comming in codecs g729 and g723.
- Send ussd and ivr to each sim card to topup and credit check.
- Display how much credit is available in each sim card.
- be able to listen to the channels if they are busy.
- If a channel is busy the call shall try automatically the next channel and so on till it
finds a free channel.
- GUI interface to monitor and configure the system
-sim card suspension detection based consecutive unsuccessful number of calls and highlighted with red color
-sim card suspension detection based on sim card out of credit
- automatic topup sim card when reach value like 1$
- show dongle sim number
- show hub number the usb dongle is connected to, to keep track of it.
- ability to send ussd code on a selected number ( click dongle and have options to
send ussd and sms, and read sms inbox)
- ability to remove dongle in gui or stop it ( remove now or stop now )
- restart dongle and send code again.
- Human Behavior Simulation : random sms, and calls between dongles.
- set dongle call duration limit and time swap.
- CDR stats by dongle: duration, Acd, ASR...
- sms read ( ability to decode the non readable sms in CLI)
- dashboard of live stats (active calls, acd, asr, calling dongles.. sell number...)
- show antenna mast (BTS) ID the dongle is connected to.
- random rotation of calls to minimise blocking sim cards.
- database to store dongle imei and imsi of simcards an relationship between them.
-auto remove non present dongles.
- GUI to allow enter prepaid sim cards codes to database for automatic recharge later
- hide/show numbers
- Module to change IMei number of dongles
You are free to specify which distribution and version of Asterisk to be used.
You shall define which model of Huawei usb modems have to be used with asterisk (compatible with Linux and asterisk)