1. Write - clean-, well-designed code
2. Produce detailed specifications
3. Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
4. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
5. Follow industry best practices
6. Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
1. Proven software development experience in PHP
2. Understanding of open source projects like WooCommerce, Magento, Opencart, Wordpress etc
4. Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
5. Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
6. Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
7. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
8. Real time working experience in either Magento / Laravel.
9. Experience in Object oriented PHP programming, Understanding of MVC design patterns.
10. WAMP & LAMP development environment and version control GIT/SVN
17 freelancers are bidding on average ₹10378 for this job