I need a professional Logo and web page designed.
[login to view URL]
The online store will allow people to list their pre-loved shoes for sale.
1. I need to be provided with all the source code and MYSQL scripts on completion that I can install on my server.
2. The site has to use Bootstrap and be responsive.
3. The web page needs to be developed using pure PHP, JS and MYSQL.
4. The site cannot use and frameworks as is a very simple site to develop. Can include JS.
5. The site should allow a user to register with username and password. Should also have captcha to verify they are a person. Use most popular captcha.
6. The site should use Facebook to log into our web site and obtaining username and location information from Facebook.
7. The site need to verify the customer by sending an email with their login name and password and the email should include a link that makes the item active in the database and live. They need to be sent an email asking them to verify their registration and listing.
8. A shoe listing is only LIVE for one week (7 days) before being automatically set to inactive. A listing remains inactive until the seller verifies their email address. Only shoes with an active date less than 7 days only are listed for sale.
9. A seller must have a country, town location, so that any shoes they list have a country/town location.
10. A shoe listing should include the following information.
10 a) Listing ID
10 b) Seller ID.
10 c) Shoe types and Sub Types - configurable in the database. eg. Sporting Shoes - Tennis, Football, Squash, Cricket or Dancing Shoes - Ballett, Classical, Disco or Outdoor - Hiking, Fishing, Climbing. etc.
10 d) Shoe Name if known (Optional)
10 e) URL to online store selling the new shoe of the exact same show.
10 f) Size Types (US-UK-EU-CM) Should be able to add each size. At least one size type must be added. See attached image for shoes sizes. There should be link to pop up shoe size info in the attached image.
10 g) Sale Price $ for the pair of shoes.
10 h) Postage Cost $ – Country Wide.
10 i) Photos - up to 5 photos for each shoe added. Limit the upload size to 800 X 600 or whatever is normally done to stop large files being uploaded.
10 j) Viewers should be able to ask questions regarding the shoes. Seller should be able to answer questions regarding shoes. So each question can receive one answer from the seller.
10 k) an item must be able to be set inactive by the seller if it is sold, or they withdraw the listing, or it goes past 7 days.
10 l) Seller contact email address.
10 m) Pickup Available? Y/N
10 n) Shoe Condition – New, Like New, Very Good, Good, Average, Bad
10 o) Listing Verified flag – To allow administrator to activate the listing. All listings and re-listings need to be verified by administrator.
11. The main page should default to the area of the browsing location and should shoe icons on a google map which is a link to the shoe in our web site. If I am in New Zealand I should see google map zoomed into New Zealand and see lots of shoe icons on it, which when clicked will show me the listing on my web site. If I am in India I should see google map zoomed into India and see lots of shoe icons on it, which when clicked will show me the listing on my web site.
12. Under the google map all the shoes listed should be displayed for the users country, order by post code or region. If they click the shoe image then they should be directed to the shoe details page.
12) Need administration page listing all unverified listings and the ability to set to active manually once verified.