The idea is easy, basically I need a website that allows realtors to create their own websites and list their active properties.
I am new here. This is a re-re-post from other site. I had 22 bids on my last post few months back and no one seemed to understand what exactly I was looking for except for one programmer who left a message on PMB but never returned again. READ BELOW AND PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM LOOKING. SPAMMING WILL BE REPORTED.
Basically he was on the right track, I am looking for a website builder for realtors similar to "u b e r t o r dot com" or "agent dot point 2 dot com/Features/features dot asp".
Please study above websites. I do not need all features listed (ex. Email, Domains & Web Hosting, etc).
Any questions, please discuss in PMB.
**Please do not show me any of your previous works other than those related to website builder.
Here is a list of features THAT programmer found on the u b e r t o r dot com site with full functionalities. Please take a look, I don't know how complex it is but we can discuss further and take away each item as we go. The 2 MAIN AREAS I DEFINITELY WANT are
a. Realtor can create website
b. Realtor can add/edit their property for sale.
&&&&&&&&&&&& FEATURES &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1. It is a real estate website that guides to real estate marketing for realtor's websites all over the world. The team works together to craft visually stunning, engaging Real estate websites. It delivers software to real estate professionals for managing their web presence, delivers simple but powerful css to manage listing and leads.
2. It allows the users (realtors) to easily edit their websites the way they want. The user can choose the plan that best suits their needs, register and start utilizing the power of the site for your business, cancel your login at anytime, pay as you go, upgrade/downgrade accordingly, there are no long term contracts.
3. The user can view the details of the listings, various plans, blogs messages, help regarding site, login/register, add text & photos to update, add real estate listings, etc.
4. Templates- You can view the examples of the websites that are in different frameworks (top/left/right navigation), with the help of these frameworks you can customize your website to your personal preferences by adding your own content, pictures, pages, enhancements and widgets, also go through the questions about the templates.
5. Approved vendors- this vendor program is created to reward individuals and companies that promote the site products to real estate agents worldwide, the vendors are rewarded with a recurring monthly commission for sales that are generated by them. You can read the details of it, view their blogs, fill & submit the form by entering your name, contact number, email address and comment.
6. Blog- This section includes messages posted by the users regarding what they feel about the site. You can read the description, view posted comments, reply by posting your comment.
7. Contact- If you have any queries/questions/suggestions regarding the site, sales, forums, blogs you can contact the team on their provided email address/phone numbers/fax/postal address, or simply fill the form selecting the type of enquiry with the required fields and submit it.
8. You can build your site by selecting the plan, signing up online & then start using the site for your business, sign up by completing the details of your name, email address and private control panel url, click on to confirm your provided information and get your site build up. An email is sent to you with the summary of the important details.
9. You can view & manage your new site on the created address, add website to your own bookmarks, add control panel to bookmark, change colors, pictures and copy any time you want. Click on "customize my page" and log in with your username and password. You can then enter your personal & brokerage, site, package, billing information (payment to be done by credit card- the site accepts Visa and Master card/ CVC). After completing all these details an email with set up information is sent to you.
10. You can now view your Dashboard where you can go through the upcoming events, click on the "jump start" button and complete the checklist (enter your domain name, upload your first listing, write blog message, add content page, Sub page & create custom category), view video clip to learn more about the site, click on the available channels for your support.
11. You can click on the button to activate and save the Google Maps integration, Sitemaps, feed burner integration, web stats and favorite icon, view the description of UberBoosters and tools- click to order, enhance your purchase confirmation and fill the details asked for and activate your data.
12. Pages- here update your page, listing, and my leads, click on any of the web pages you want to edit.
13. Listings- Add/edit a new listing by entering the address of it, view list price, if required change the status & click on "change sort order" and update it.
14. Leads- View your leads that include description of the total items by type, date, name, email address, content and manage.
15. Library- here you need to upload a file by selecting the purpose, browsing, giving name and description to the file, add new file to the content/site section.
16. View website- check your website as it includes detail info of the site such as information related to property, buyers, sellers, blogs, links, contact, searches.
17. Enhancements- the site offer two enhancements (Boosters & Tools) that will help you optimize your site for search engines. Both of these enhancements greatly increase your site optimization for search engines
18. Billing- You can view and manage your billing information, previous invoices, update info of the billing profile.
19. Live Help- The site provides you live help, you can have an online chat with the site representative, type your question in the given area and get help.
20. Set up- You can view details of your site settings- update your template & variation, tools settings, email- create new email, delete the ones you have created, domains- manage domain, view primary domain, add new, agent information- manage (add/edit/delete) and update your info, MLS- here register through Real estate boards and you will be provided with a create ID that will help you to download listings straight into your site, you can also frame your property search on your website & have users search through listings posted at these boards through your site.