Looking for website design and management, someone who has some creative skills in addition to the tech side. For two relatively simple websites for my small businesses. I designed the existing sites myself in Wordpress. They are decent and do the job but I’m not a designer. It’s time to take them to the next level.
Create a unifying theme between the two sites
* This may include designing a brand look and feel and logo
Redesign both sites
* Ideally Wordpress, same or similar theme, theme that doesn’t require yearly payment (One currently uses Atmosphere Pro, the other Genesis)
* Will want input into content for the types of sites they are, including how much content for each section, types of info to include, how to incorporate social media, etc. (I will give you some sites I like as a guide). Though we can probably start the design using the existing content as a guide.
* May want to use your content writer to help with content creation
* Ensure optimization for SEO
* Expect the design process to be iterative
* Sites must be mobile friendly
* Make it simple enough that I can update some basic things, such as updating past events, adding in a new event, etc.
* Part of your job would be to ensure the site is updated on the technical end and other support if, for example, I needed to add a new section, etc.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hi! We have skilled devs on WP (design templates, integrate/develop plugins). Can start working on Your site. Please check our portfolio (https://www.freelancer.com/u/webbookstudio).
We are the team of experts and industry-leading professional developers to produce 100% qualitative deliverable. ++ NO ADVANCE PAYMENT ++ Would love to discuss over chat Regards Usman