WordPress, utilising WooCommerce and available plugins
Build a plant/machine equipment (skid steer, bobcat, excavator) website, with the ability to book equipment
- Time based rentals (i.e. half day, full day, weekend, hourly etc)
- Calendar date/time picker with availability of machine (like car rentals)
- Booking only completed by authenticated users (login - name, address, phone, email etc)
- Logic with attachments and compatibility with certain machines (i.e. Trench digger attachment is only available on a certain type of machine). Users given guidance (via popup/info message) on which attachments are available, and prevents users from continuing with sale/rental if a machine and attachment are not compatible.
- Products must have ability to upload several photos / videos against each
- Calendar - Admins have ability to see individual products calendar, or aggregated calendar to see overview of all bookings
- Delivery area - Certain products require delivery by the shop/vendor. This products can only be delivered within 20km radius of shop (determined by Google Maps radius from location marker). Ability to have surcharges/extra charges when outside delivery radius (by product)
- Payments - Ability to switch payments on/off (i.e. shop will NOT be accepting online payments initially, but ability to accept PayPal will be included for future)
- Administration - Upon booking of equipment, a pre-populated document (editable by admin users) is generated, ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY ADMIN. This document is printed at time of collection/delivery for customer to sign.
- Admin console - Admin to have the ability accept over the phone and face-to-face bookings utilising an admin screen/console (it's important that this screen is responsive for tablets/mobile devices)
- Works on multiple themes
- Responsive on mobile and tablet devices
- Freelancer may be required to deploy website onto existing cPanel hosting platform
This website should be built using existing/commercially available plugins to ensure ongoing support and updates. It's understood that some minor changes will be required to meet some of the requirments.