Add contact form to the website remove some links. Turn around time is 2 days.
Ideally for the inquiries section, we could have not only compulsory fields for the person’s name and their email, but also their country and (for US) their state and (for Canada) their province. We could also have an optional field for their phone number as we discussed earlier and I think that having a compulsory drop down field for how they heard about us (print ad, tradeshow, website, social media, word of mouth) might be useful for tracking purposes if it doesn’t create a lot of extra work for you.
For the inquiry options drop down, we should have the following options with the following emails:
• Marketing – marketing@[login to view URL]
• Sales & Service – can we use their country/state/province information to direct these to the appropriate sales contact? For example, if I indicated that my country is Canada and my province is BC, my email would go directly to Larry Basacco who sells in that region. Let me know if this is doable and, if so, I will provide you with those emails.
• Purchasing – purchasing@[login to view URL]
• Tech Support – inquiries@[login to view URL] (this may change down the road if we see a lot of traffic, but can be inquiries for now)
• General – inquiries@[login to view URL]
Budget is $50
34 freelancers are bidding on average $128 for this job
Dear Sir, I am really interested to work on this project . I have very good experience of doing this sort of job, I can start the work at earliest and can assure the best service from my end.
Hello? Nice to meet you. I am excited to work with you on this project. I am ready to start work immediately. So I think I can help you if you want. Thank you. Best Regards.
Hi, I have checked the Description. I would like to add the contact form with the emails directed to the appropriate department email id. Available for discussion and ready to start now. Regards, Manish