1.1. General specification
• Optimization for both desktop and mobile viewing (phones and tablets), including intuitive,
effective and fast display on all devices and operating systems (IOS and Android).
• Browser/cross-platform compatibility for: Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari.
• No use of Adobe Flash, Java, or other plugins.
• Use of AJAX and JQuerys is advised to minimize the page load frequency.
• The website should be simplified as much as possible.
• The websites look-and-feel must be consistent with Astronomical Observatory identity.
• Taking usability into consideration
• Capacity to allow embedding from social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter,
• Using and installing Google Analytic for usage tracking.
• Search engine optimization is a must. Where the website should use clean URL paths, TITLE
tags, META tags, keywords, and ALT attributes in the heading code of the web pages.
• The proposed solution should be built depending on the latest technologies that will
support high performance of website loading.
• The Website should contain Send to a friend option, bookmarking, RSS feeds, sharing and
print friendly version subjects and news on the social media Websites.
Please find attached to see the website Requirements
49 freelancers are bidding on average $1313 for this job