Seeking a developer with strong experience with Wordpress, Gravity Forms, User Registration Plugin by WP Everest and Paypal integration. We have a largely completed website but require two tasks.
1. Create a sign up / login / and email verification process for certain website visitors that is simple, attractive and quick. We expect this can be achieved with User Registration Plugin by WP Everest with some customisation.
- Present users with a pop-up to create an account which only requires their chosen email address to commence.
- Users to receive an attractive email that asks them to verify their email and complete creating their account
- Users click through, which verifies their email address (which will become their username), and are taken to an attractive form that requests some personal details and to pick a password
- Users are then automatically logged in
- User are aware they are logged in, as [Welcome ‘first name’ / logout] will be visible in the top menu (when logged out it will say 'Sign up / login')
- If users commence sign up when completing a particular gravity form (already created), they would return to this page, retaining the information they entered
- Users have ability to remain signed in / remember password, reset/forgot password and close account
- Ability to cancel user accounts if they break policies
2. Embed Paypal into a Gravity form so a tip payment can be ‘set up’ and then when user submits the form both the form submission and payment occur together. They are then taken to a confirmation page.