I'm using the Sweet Date - Buddypress theme and I need some help.
1. I need to update my theme and plugins without breaking the current functionality.
2. When filling in or editing profiles and hitting save, it moves to the next group to fill in or edit. I would like for the profile div to not be visible when editing so that users don't have to scroll down.
3. I had 4 groups, removed the last 2 groups and now when saving the second group (details) it gives me a 404. I need it to save and load the user's profile page after saving the last group.
4. I have inserted a new field (About me) in the details section. Please check why it is not saving and when editing it shows twice.
5. When users are logged out, any profile links that are clicked must redirect to the register page.
6. The contact form plugin and cometchat must only be loaded when logged in.
Below is the list of extra functionality I have added:
1. Profile and Gallery Pictures are sent through to WebPurify's API for approval.
2. Wherever users are allowed to type the content is scanned by WebPurify's Profanity Filter and replaced with ****
3. On the signup form and edit profile the Date of Birth selector shows Date of Birth instead of age but displays the age when viewing a profile.
4. Profile fields that are not required and not saved by users do not show empty fields next to the profile picture when saving.