Require a WooCommerce stock sync plugin
our point of sale generates a comma delimited .txt file, we want to be able to
- upload the stock file via ftp to an online folder
- the website run this file once or twice a day, but also be able to manually run this action.
- all existing web products will have their price, stock quantity and published status updated
- if item is disabled, and stock file shows its in stock, it must be automatically enabled
- if item is not on website but on stock file, it must generate an 'missing on website' list
- if item is on website but not on stock file, it must generate a 'missing on stockfile list
- generate a list of 'excluded' products. (see next point)
- excluded products mean, product has been manually marked for exclusion. stock file action sync does not change the price, or enable/disable the product, however it must not appear on the 'missing on website' list.
The reason for this is because some products we are not allowed to sell online, but we dont want it to keep appearing on the 'missing on website' list,
I used the 'missing on website' list to plan my work so i know what i need to photograph & upload.
- if a product that is Enabled but has been at zero stock quantity for more then 3 weeks, then it must be automatically disabled.
- if possible, have a daily email digest. A result file of all products that have been automatically published in the last run, all products that were disabled in the last run, all 'missing on website' products.
The reason why we want to upload the stock file via ftp to a central online folder, we will have a few smaller websites for various brands. But they will all be accessing the same stock file.
I dont want to upload a stock file manually to each site one by one, rather upload to a central folder and each site visits that URL to access and process the file.
Note: we have about 20 000 SKU's, our stock file is about 280kilobytes, products are all Simple Products, no variations.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $486 for this job
expert php, wp, woocomerce developer here. i can build the script that auto update your store inventory based on uploaded csv file. ready to start. thanks
hi friend, I have read the project description and understood, I can sync the plugin with your woocommerce store, just shoot me a message for further discussion. thank you Ammar