I need someone to create a fish tank calculator for me. The calculator needs to have additional features, not just calculating the volume of the tank. The secondary results will be shown based on the aquarium tank volume.
Calculate the volume of the fish tank based on the given measurements required for every shape. There is a several shapes of aquariums:
- Rectangle / Square
- Hexagon (multi-sided)
- Octagon (multi-sided)
- Flat Back Hexagon (multi-sided)
- Flat Back Cylinder
- Corner Cylinder
- Corner Pentagon
- Corner Prism
- Bow Front (Eurostyle)
- Angle L-Shape
You need to create a formula to calculate the right volume of the aquarium based on the chosen shape.
All results should be shown in US and EU standards - Gallons (US) and Liters (EU), Centimeters (EU) and Inches (US).
Rectangle tank with 50cm width, 50cm height, 50 cm Length is 125 Liters/33.5 Gallons
The rest of the results must be shown based on the results from the calculator.
1. Tank Volume in Gallons and Liters
2. Weight of the tank (Empty and full) - this to be researched
3. Substrate needed (It is calculated 1 lbs for every 1 gallon of water)
4. Glass thickness (this to be researched)
5. Required Heater Size (8 watts per gallon)
6. Required Filter (Custom setup).
7. Recommended Stocking (custom setup)
8. Lightening required in lumens (It is calculated 10 lumens for 0.26 Gallon or 1 Liter)
9. Filter Media (It is calculated one kilogram per 100 liter or 2.2 pounds to 26.4 gallons)
10. Recommended GPH (Gallons per hour) – It calculated by 4 x Volume. If the tank is 50 gallons the result should be 200 GPP.
11. Recommended Air Pump Size (Custom setup).
12. CO2 system (Custom setup)
From the setup of the plugin, for all additional features mentioned above I need to be able to:
1. Setup custom text
2. Setup list of links (with text anchor text)
3. Sort the results order - example Tank Volume, Thickness, Filter, CO2, Etc.
5. For every result (in the bullet points) I should be able to setup 5 recommended links (products) based on the volume of the aquarium.
The custom results I should be able to setup in this method:
From 0 to 5 gallons - this result
From 5 to 10 - this result
Example for the end result and what I'm expecting from you.
Let say the customer calculate a glass rectangle tank with measurement:
Height - 19.69
Your tank is 33.05 gallons or 125 litres
The weight of the tank when empty is 45 lbs / 20.40 kg or full with water 375.3 lbs / 170 kg
Your tank needs to be at least 0.6cm or 0.23 inch
(Custom Text - Filled from the admin for the different results).
For this tank you need 33 lbs substrate. We highly recommend getting one of this we always had success with:
2. Heater - For such tank highly recommend one of this heater:
And so on.
Other than the tank volume, substrate, glass thickness, Weight, Lightening and Heater the other results are custom only.
And so on.
The calculator should be working and showing the results in both - US and EU measurements. The customer should be able to select inch or cm and the end result should be in liters and gallons.
83 freelancers are bidding on average $1239 for this job
Hi there I read your descriptions and understand your idea I have a lot of experience in WordPress and its plugin If you hire me I'll do my best Thanks for your attention