- Designing and implementing new features and functionality (working with ACF, WooCommerce and
- Liaising with our customers to establish and guide the website’s architecture,
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme
- Creating short codes, plugins and custom functionality (as required).
**Skills and Qualifications**
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Experience using Advanced Custom Fields to build bespoke layouts and functionality
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand SCSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Bitbucket
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience working with AWS / SSH is desirable but is not required.
- Availability during 8am to 5pm Sydney time, and willing to use [url removed, login to view] to manage tasks and for timesheet reports.
85 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in freelancer.com as you can see my profile: (https://www.freelancer.com/u/kchg.html). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards
Hi I am expert web developer I can do your changes fast and in a professional way. No payment until I finish your work. Price and Time will depend on the full details and changes Thanks