Wordpress developer with an eye for good design, for creating & maintaining clients' websites.
Need a expert Wordpress developer who has experience in creating business websites for clients. We are a digital marketing agency looking to outsource client work. You will be needed to design and build websites mostly for healthcare firms and maintain them on monthly basis, i.e., put up new content, change slider images, add new content, add a new functionality, update themes & plugins and check for bugs, and so on.
We will be using good prebuilt themes and frameworks for the same so there won't be any PSD to HTML work or much custom template design work as such. Just some custom modifications via HTML/CSS would be enough to customize the child theme/framework.
The following is expected of you:
- We prefer building websites with the Divi theme or beaver builder or visual composer, depending on the requirement. Hence experience with the same or some other visual page builder is necessary. You will be required to build websites with page builders for the most part, and not HTML/CSS coding from scratch to design the pages.
- You should have knowledge about creating custom post types and taxonomies and creating page layouts for the same in wordpress.
- Should have knowledge/experience of integrating complex plugins like membership plugins, slider plugins, and custom modules and plugins. Also the ability to create simple custom plugins for specific clients, if needed, for a specific functionality.
- Also integration of marketing modules like live chat, pop-up boxes, payment gateways, etc and ecommerce implementation with the woocommerce plugin.
- Ability to edit core PHP files for modifications, if required.
Although the below qualities will be beneficial, but are not mandatory:
- Experience in managing websites on wordpress optimized hosting solutions like WPEngine, siteground, etc.
- Hands on experience in graphic design for creating templates/icons/images/banners to use on the site would be great. (Devsigner)
- Basic project management & planning in trello, asana, or similar.
Do include links to your past/live projects in your reply, and if you have used any of the specific tools mentioned above or functionalities implemented.
This will be an ongoing project and if selected you will have work for the foreseeable future from us. Hence please bid/apply if you can commit to a long term partnership and delivering the work on time. The remuneration can either be on a per project basis or a monthly retainer basis for fixed amount of work hours. Please include your proposals/expectation for the same.
There are full time job possibilities also for the right person. Let me know if you're looking for full time job.